Do you have a set of exhaust tips that you’d like to install on your car, but you don’t know how? No worries, you’re in luck. It will teach you everything you need to know about installing exhaust tips
1. Exhaust tips
2. Jigsaw or coping saw
3. wire brush
4. Ruler or measuring tape
5. Welding machine
6. Wrench set
7. safety gears
Installation Instructions cut old exhaust tips and add new one
1. old car exhaust tips off of the old exhaust pipe
If you are looking to install new exhaust tips on your car, there are a few things that you will need to do first. First, you will need to cut the old exhaust tips off of the old exhaust pipe. This can be done with a saw.
2. Cut a new exhaust pipe to the same length as the old one
Now you need to cut a new exhaust pipe to the same length as the old one. This can be done by using a saw or a hacksaw.
3. Clean WIth Wire Brush
There are a few different ways to clean exhaust tips with a wire brush. One way is to use a wire brush to remove any built-up residue or debris. You can also use a wire brush to clean the exhaust tips themselves.
4. Fit the new exhaust pipe onto the old one
If you have an old exhaust pipe and you want to fit a new one, you’ll need to use a welder. The first step is to measure the distance from the old exhaust pipe to the new one. Then, use a welder to attach the new exhaust pipe to the old one.
5. Use a Safety Gears
When installing exhaust tips, it is important to use a safety gear to protect yourself from injury. Safety gear includes a face shield, safety glasses, and a full body suit.
Another Installation Instructions for exhaust tips
1. Open the hood of your car and locate the exhaust tips.
2. Remove the old tips by unscrewing them.
3. Clean the exhaust tips with a damp cloth.
4. Apply a thin layer of silicone sealant to the exhaust tips.
5. Replace the exhaust tips by screwing them on tightly.
As you can see, installing exhaust tips is a pretty easy process. If you follow the tips from this guide, you’ll be able to do it yourself in no time!
- different types of exhaust tips
- What You Needed To Installation Exhaust Tips
- Installation Instructions cut old exhaust tips and add new one
- Another Installation Instructions for exhaust tips